Home Marketing Approach - Delaware Valley
Marketing Approach for Maximum Exposure
To successfully promote your property to the market, a comprehensive plan of targeted activities is essential. A multi-pronged approach with emphasis on strong online presence for maximum exposure is an integral part of an effective marketing strategy. I design marketing plans that are tailored to my clients' properties and draw upon a comprehensive array of valuable resources and tools to promote properties to potential buyers and their agents. Here's a glimpse of my marketing approach for maximum exposure:
Quality Photos and Descriptive Ad Copy
- Up to 25 Quality Photos (and a Virtual Tour).
- Descriptive Ad Copy: Focus on the unique features of your property; Convey real-world benefits to potential home buyers.
Offline Exposure to Drive Traffic to Your House and Property Website
- Traditional Marketing (e.g., professional signage, print advertising, brochures, flyers and other marketing materials).
- Curbside Marketing (e.g., sign rider, street address domain name, etc.) to drive traffic to single property website for more information and virtual home tour.
- Open Houses and/or Broker Opens by Invitation only, as appropriate.
- Custom Home Marketing Book/Binder with useful information for visiting buyers.
- Additional Marketing Programs, as appropriate (e.g., Home buyer seminars, 24-hour call capture system, networking, client referral programs, direct mail campaigns, etc.) to bring your property to the attention a specific target market.
Dedicated Property Website to Showcase Your Home 24/7
- Single Property Site (SPS): High-quality, dedicated property website to showcase your property’s unique features
- SPS serve as a Virtual Open House without upsetting your normal, daily routine
- Listing information conveniently available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Downloadable property related documents and reports at buyer’s fingertips
- Property photos with slideshow and full screen display features
- Neighborhood demographics, community, schools and other valuable Links
- Conveniently schedule property showings while online
- Valuable property feedback from both buyers and agents
Web Exposure to Drive Traffic to Your Listing and Property Website
- Listing Syndication: Listing syndicated to 20+ major web sites and hundreds of others by extension. Gain exposure to millions of prospective buyers visiting major search engines (like Google) and real estate portals and highly trafficked websites like Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow. Hitwise Top 10 Visited Real Estate Sites.
- Enhanced Listing: Upgraded listing on 4-most visited websites: Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and Yahoo! Real Estate.
- TREND Multiple Listing Service (MLS): Exposure to 28,000 real estate professionals in the regional TREND MLS system.
- Internet Data Exchange: MLS IDX property data feed to websites of participating local and regional broker/agent websites in the TREND MLS Coverage Area.
- Agent Networking and Email Blasts: Networking and email notifications on effort to promote awareness of listings to real estate professionals in the area.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Use of META tags with key terms to optimize blog posts and single property site to gain page ranking for more visibility in search engine page results.
- Lead Generation: Lead and Inquiry Systems to generate, capture and manage leads, and enable prospective buyers to schedule viewings, provide feedback, request listing updates, additional information.
- Buyer Email Blasts: Emails notifications to prospective buyer database.
- Virtual Tour: Uploaded to MLS and posted on property website, company website, YouTube and other video channels
- Digital Advertising: Digital Flyers, Brochures and posting to Craigslist, blogs and social media.
- Social Media Marketing & Blogging: Images, videos, status updates and interesting facts about your property on social networks (e.g., Facebook and Twitter) and blogs.
- Property Widgets: Widgets to feature listings on my blog, social networks, etc.
- Online Classifieds: Craigslist and other classified postings.
- Direct Mobile Access: Mobile marketing (e.g., sms test flyer service, mobile website, mobile search application, Quick Response (QR) codes, etc.) to attract the smart phone buyer and allow them immediate access to your listing information.
- Home Text: Enables home buyers to text and receive information on their smartphones and mobile devices.
- Online Seller Advantage (OSA): An exclusive Prudential Real Estate tool that can distinguish your property from competing listings and maximize exposure to qualified buyers.
- Automatic reports of web traffic, neighborhood activity and showing feedback (if available) for your property.
Special Marketing Programs
- Luxury Home Marketing
- New Home Marketing
Thinking of Selling Your Home? Get information here: Get It SOLD, Not Just Listed! And, for more on marketing your home, please check out Boost Your Chances for Success and Powerful Home Marketing System. Also, feel free to contact me.
Find Out Your HOME'S VALUE!
Letitia Stevenson, REALTOR® | Licensed in DE, PA & MD |
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®
(Formerly Prudential Fox & Roach, REALTORS®)
Delaware Valley Real Estate and Homes for Sale:
Aston | Avondale | Bear | Berwyn | Chadds Ford | Chester County | Delaware County |Garnet Valley | Greenville | Hockessin | Kennett Square | Landenberg | Lincoln University |Media | Montgomery County | New Castle County | Newark | Newtown Square | North Wilmington | Oxford | Philadelphia County | Villanova | West Chester